CBD crystals are a form of phyto-organic isolate extracted in its purest form from the hemp plant. Crystals from the Natural Hemp Company contain the purest isolated cannabidiol and are a fantastic way to build CBD oil into your daily health or supplement routine. They are extremely versatile and can be used in baking, smoothies, making e liquid and many other applications.
For the highest quality CBD crystals, choose the Natural Hemp Co - the UK’s leading distributor of PharmaHemp Products.
CBD Crystals UK
CBD crystals from Natural Hemp Co are some of the purest available from retailers. PharmaHemp, a leading European CBD oil company, create only pure CBD - and the Natural Hemp Co are UK distributors of PharmaHemp. It’s extracted from the hemp plant (Cannabis Sativa L.) using supercritical CO2 extraction under the highest quality control regulations.
Once the CBD is extracted from the hemp plant, it undergoes further processing to enhance the purity and intensity, turning the CBD into an isolated crystal form known as phyto-organic isolate crystals. In order to produce the premium-quality crystals that we stock at the Natural Hemp Company, only the most high-tech equipment can be used and without any toxic solvents.
In fact, our CBD crystals are free from additional, unnecessary chemicals from start to finish. The hemp plants are grown organically, without pesticides or insecticides, and selected and harvested by hand to ensure only the best plants are used to make the crystals.
It results in organic CBD crystals that are vegan, additive-free and non-GMO.
CBD Crystal Recipe
A common and popular way to use CBD crystals is in baking, although they can be used in a huge range of different ways.
Butter is one of the most popular and simple ways to infuse CBD crystals into your food. It’s the perfect way to make the most of the versatility of our crystals and to get your daily CBD dose.
250g butter, high-quality CBD Crystals
- Cut the butter into cubes and add to a saucepan on the lowest heat setting. Allow the butter to melt, stirring frequently to ensure it melts evenly without boiling.
- Once the butter has become a liquid, add a small amount of CBD crystals. You can tailor the concentration of CBD in your butter according to your personal needs and requirements, which is why CBD crystals are a fantastic way to consume CBD. We would recommend that people new to cannabidiol start with a very small amount. When using CBD, it’s important to start with a lower concentration and increase from there. Your body might find it hard to consume high doses effectively if you’ve never had CBD before.
- Continue stirring the melted butter on a low heat until the crystals dissolve completely, around 5 mins.
- The butter can then be used in a wide range of recipes, such as brownies and cookies, or in savoury recipes such as buttery fried leeks, mushroom and chicken pie, or anything else!
- If you’re not using the butter immediately, you can pour it into a container and allow it to cool into a hard block. Keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
CBD crystals from the Natural Hemp Co come with guaranteed quality. They include the full spectrum of cannabinoids you expect from premium isolate and contain 99.6% CBD -- making them some of the highest quality crystals available.
Natural Hemp Company have a huge range of CBD products for you to explore including drops, e-liquid, paste and more.